Mavis Spencer - United States
- Working for Kent Farrington and his team at Kent Farrington LLC.
- United States team member at 2009 Australian Youth Olympic Festival, Sydney, Australia.
- 4th Team, Australian Youth Olympic Festival, Sydney, AUS
- 1st High Jr./Am.-Owner Champion, Sacramento International, CA Winia van’t Vennehof
- 1st $25,000 High Jr./Am.-Owner Classic, Sacramento International, CA
- Winia van’t Vennehof William C. Steinkraus Style of Riding Award, Harrisburg, PA
- Silver Individual, USEF National Junior Jumper Championship, Harrisburg, PA
- Winia van’t Vennehof Silver Team, USEF National Junior Jumper Championship, Harrisburg, PA
- Winia van’t Vennehof 1st USEF Show Jumping Talent Search, Showpark Summer Classic, CA
Mavis began her equestrian career at age five, riding with Judge My Ride's own Rob Gage. Mavis has impressively secured positions on several US Young Riders teams amid a vastly competitive field. In conjunction with her riding pursuits, Mavis is in attendance at Columbia University in New York City and, on occasion, enjoys modeling for various fashion publications. You may have seen her featured in both Teen Vogue and In Style magazines. As a result of her selection as Miss Golden Globe 2010, Mavis was featured as one of People magazines’ top 100 most beautiful people.